Top floor | Partial water views | Bright open plan living
Make the most of bright and beautiful, open plan living with unbeatably affordable strata in this top floor, spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom sanctuary in one of Wentworth Point’s newer buildings. Spend warm and balmy summer nights entertaining on its generously sized balcony with glistening, partial water views and a wonderfully elevated outlook at nine storeys high. With its vibrant easterly aspect that invites sunlight in all day long, living area skylight and welcoming, amply sized living and dining areas, this home is suited for company and solitude alike, with countless amenities, shopping and dining just footsteps away.
Enjoy these brilliant features:
• Top floor apartment in two-year-old building
• Spacious living and dining area with skylight and bright easterly aspect
• Generously sized open balcony with partial water views
• Low strata – $902 per quarter
• Modern kitchen with island bench
• Timber tiles in living room and carpeted bedrooms
• Well sized bedrooms with walk in wardrobe in master bedroom
• Split system air conditioning
• Well run security building with onsite building manager
• One allocated car space
• Additional storage cage
• Walking distance to Wentworth Point Public School, footbridge, local amenities, public transport and shops – including the Piazza.
With Marina Square shopping centre, local cafés and restaurants, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station, all within your immediate surroundings, this contemporary home is ideal for those who want space, convenience and style.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229 today.
- Floor Area is 99 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating