Modern, Low Maintenance Living | Water Views | Great Location
Take full advantage of the uncomplicated beauty this two bedroom, one bathroom apartment offers, with spectacular water views from its enclosed winter garden balcony, including multiple access points from both bedrooms and its living area. With its uninterrupted, elevated outlook and thoughtfully designed bifold doors which fully open to connect its living, dining and outdoor entertainment spaces, this charming and versatile home is sleek and stylish, low maintenance and filled with natural sunlight all day long.
Make the most of these wonderful features:
• Modern apartment, just 2 years old
• Unique, enclosed winter balcony with elevated water views
• Bifold doors which connect and open winter garden balcony with living and dining areas
• Two generously size bedrooms, both with access to balcony
• Bright easterly aspect with ample light
• Contemporary kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
• Timber tiles in living room, carpeted bedrooms
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• Low strata – $1,012 per quarter
• Well run security building with onsite building manager
• One allocated car space
• Additional, large storage cage
• Walking distance to Wentworth Point Public School, Footbridge, ferry terminal, bus stop and community shuttle and Marina square shopping centre
With nearby Marina Square shopping centre, endless choice in local cafés and restaurants, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station, all a short distance from your doorstep, this property highlights all the perks of effortless apartment living, ideal for a young couple or professional.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229 today.