Sold Off Market within 1 week by Cristian!
Spacious apartment living | Privacy with parkland views
Make the most of oversized, effortless apartment living in this very spacious, two bedroom, two bathroom abode with additional study room, all in serene settings with an abundance of natural sunlight invited from its north facing aspect. Kick back on its huge, private balcony, perfect for entertaining guests and taking in peaceful parkland views. Retreat to one of its thoughtfully designed bedrooms, or take a moment of solitude in its separate study area. With newly laid carpet and fresh paint, this modern and well maintained apartment offers brilliant facilities, including a resident’s outdoor pool and gym.
Take advantage of these defining features:
• Huge size (91sqm internal)
• Two oversized bedrooms with ample wardrobe space and distinct separation between bedrooms for privacy
• Two bathrooms, separate bathtub and shower
• Spacious living and dining areas
• Large separate study area
• Modern kitchen with island bench
• Brand new carpet, freshly painted
• Split system air conditioning
• Generously sized balcony with excellent privacy, and relaxing Woo-la-ra parkland views
• Well run security building with onsite building manager
• One allocated car space
• Additional storage cage
• Residents outdoor pool and gym, as well as access to Pulse club facilities (indoor and outdoor pool, gym, tennis courts, library, function room)
With nearby Marina Square shopping centre, endless choice in local cafés and restaurants, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station, all a short distance from your doorstep, this contemporary home is ideally suited to a professional family who wants a stylish home that is versatile for both work and recreation.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229 today
- Floor Area is 122 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Gas Heating