Elevated views from the waterfront estate | Charming and well maintained
This brightly lit and neatly maintained two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is quietly located on the coveted waterfront estate of Wentworth Point, with elevated views from level 6, overlooking a trifecta of spectacular water, manicured gardens and Rhodes skyline from its huge balcony. With dual balcony access from both its master bedroom and living area, boasting almost 10 metres in length, this outside balcony retreat is the perfect spot for summer dinners and entertaining guests.
Enjoy these incredible features:
• Elevated at level 6, on the highly sought after waterfront estate of Wentworth Point
• Stunning, immediate water views from its balcony, as well as complex gardens below, with Rhodes skyline in the distance
• Two generously sized bedrooms with walk in wardrobes and separation from each other
• Two contemporary bathrooms, separate bathtub, including master bedroom with ensuite
• Huge outdoor entertainer’s balcony, with dual access points from living area and master bedroom
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
• Well lit north easterly aspect
• Spacious, open plan living and dining areas
• Floorboards throughout
• Built in laundry
• Allocated, secure car space
• Additional storage cage
• Security building with swipe and lift access
• High ratio of owner occupiers within the building
• Exclusive, resident only access to the resort style complex pool, alongside the water
• Access to Pulse club facilities including pools, tennis courts and library
• A short distance to local amenities, public transport and shops.
You’ll be conveniently located with Marina Square shopping centre, endless choice in local cafés and restaurants, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station, all a short distance from your doorstep.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting Alex Chidiac on 0439 555 999 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229 today.