Spacious and private entertainer’s balcony | Seamlessly connected layout
This thoughtfully designed and perfectly kept two bedroom, two bathroom sanctuary offers a symmetrically square floorplan that keeps you seamlessly connected to the endless living space and natural light at its centre, designed for comfortable, contemporary living. With bedrooms and bathrooms separated by spacious open plan areas that adjoin to its huge kitchen, set back yet fully integrated, you’ll fall in love with the natural flow that exists in this low maintenance sanctuary, leading out to a cosy, enclosed balcony that sets the perfect scene for company.
Make these unique features yours:
• Bright north easterly aspect offering plentiful natural light
• Cosy, covered entertainer’s balcony
• Seamlessly connected, symmetrically square floor plan which offers privacy and separation
• Large, modern kitchen with island bench and stainless steel appliances
• Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Combined walk-in laundry and storage space
• Split system air conditioning
• Freshly painted
• One car space & one storage cage
• Pulse Club membership, including unlimited access to indoor heated swimming pool, gym, oasis outdoor pool and tennis courts.
• A short distance to local amenities, Wentworth Point public school, the Piazza, Marina Square shopping centre, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229 today.
Please register if you plan on attending an open inspection. Ensure your attendance can be accommodated by submitting an enquiry, or SMS John Ye on 0415 133 133.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding
- Floor Area is 107 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Gas Heating