Sundrenched one bedroom beauty | Ultra modern finishes and low strata
Ease into the Sydney property market with this impeccably contemporary one bedroom, one bathroom corner apartment that offers easy, low maintenance living entwined with modern simplicity. You’ll appreciate the thought put into creating comfort and quality with its sleek finishes – stone benchtops, frameless glass and floorboards. With a large covered balcony that seamlessly extends from its bright, open plan living and dining areas, you’ll enjoy ample spaces for entertainment and relaxation alike, whilst remaining connected to all quarters, even from your kitchen.
Call these magnificent features yours:
• Contemporary corner apartment
• Long covered balcony with bright northerly aspect and sliding doors that easily connect or separate from your living area
• Abundant natural light throughout
• Spacious open plan living and dining area fitted with floorboards
• Modern kitchen with large island bench, stone bench top and stainless steel appliances
• Well sized bedroom with walk in wardrobe
• One modern bathroom with mirrored cupboards, frameless glass shower screen, and concealed cistern design
• Ample internal storage spaces
• Split system air conditioning
• One car space and one storage cage
• Pet friendly building
• Low strata of approximately $871 per quarter
• A short distance to local amenities, Wentworth Point public school, the Piazza, Marina Square shopping centre, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Please register if you plan on attending an open inspection. Ensure your attendance can be accommodated by submitting an enquiry, or SMS Alex Chidiac on 0439 555 999.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding