Comfortable and contemporary one bedroom | Cosy balcony and low strata
Ease yourself into the property market with this well sized and open plan one bedroom apartment which is the pinnacle of convenience and contemporary living, providing absolute low maintenance and beauty in a central location and affordably low strata. Take advantage of the charming comforts of its large, combined living and dining spaces, and dually accessible, covered balcony linking the bedroom and living areas to your own cosy outdoor sanctuary. With a sleek kitchen, built in wardrobes, and bright north easterly aspect, you’ll have all you need at your fingertips.
Make these highly sought after features yours:
• Low strata = $784 per quarter
• Well sized bedroom with built in wardrobes and private balcony access
• One contemporary bathroom and laundry
• Covered balcony area with dual access from living room and bedroom
• Bright north easterly aspect
• Modern kitchen with European appliances and island bench
• Split system air conditioning
• Pet friendly building
• One car space
• One storage space
• Pulse Club membership, including unlimited access to indoor heated
swimming pool, gym, oasis outdoor pool and tennis courts.
• A short distance to local amenities, Wentworth Point public school, the Piazza, Marina Square shopping centre, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229 today.
In line with recent government restrictions, we are temporarily suspending open home inspections and are offering private inspections by appointment, seven days a week. Please contact a member of our sales team to arrange a private inspection of this property. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.