Sold Off Market by John Ye - Agent of Year in Wentworth Point 2019!
Spacious, bright and breezy | Stylish Living
This oversized 96m2 internal two bedroom apartment is filled with room and open space throughout its flowing combined living and dining areas, inviting balcony and beautifully lit north easterly aspect which brightens its every nook. With a modern kitchen, sleek floorboards throughout its entrance hallway and living area, and the luxury of a separate bathtub and shower, this contemporary sanctuary has been created with comfort at its core, providing ample storage, and breezy cross ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable all year round.
Take advantage of these beautiful features:
• Large internal area of 96m2
• Two bathrooms, with separate bath and shower
• Spacious, open plan living and dining areas
• Modern kitchen with island bench and stainless appliances
• Bright north easterly aspect
• Generous open balcony
• Ample storage areas and wardrobe space
• Great cross ventilation
• Floorboards throughout living area and entrance hallway
• Split system air conditioning
• Well run security building
• One allocated car space and additional storage cage
• Access to Pulse club facilities (indoor and outdoor pool, gym, tennis courts, library, and function room)
• A short distance to local amenities, public transport and shops.
With nearby Marina Square shopping centre, endless choice in local cafés and restaurants, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station, all a short distance from your doorstep, this superb apartment is ideally suited to those who covet convenience and space.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229.
- Floor Area is 108 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Gas Heating