Huge internal space and unique design | Winter garden living space | Great location
Take an exceptional 145 square metres of ultra-modern comforts to new levels with the cleverly functional and beautifully unique shape of this three bedroom, plus study, two bathroom sanctuary that offers a thoughtfully crafted floorplan that fully maximises your entire living space. This home offers seamless flow and natural light throughout, with a contemporary galley style kitchen and endless bench space, as well as a large, easterly facing entertainer’s winter garden which can be connected or separated from your indoor living areas with the simple slide of a door, bringing sunrise to you each morning.
Call these beautiful features yours:
• Bright easterly aspect
• Multi-purpose entertainer’s winter garden with sliding doors
• Free flowing open plan living and dining room with floor to ceiling windows, direct access and connection to outdoor winter garden
• Large and modern kitchen with generous bench space and European appliances
• Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Two contemporary bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Separate study room, laundry, ample internal storage
• Split-system air conditioning fitted throughout
• Freshly painted, brand new carpet throughout
• On-site building manager and low strata
• Two secure car spaces, one storage cage
• A short distance to local amenities, Wentworth Point public school, the Piazza, Marina Square shopping centre, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Please register if you plan on attending an open inspection. Ensure your attendance can be accommodated by submitting an enquiry, or SMS John Ye on 0415 133 133.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding
- Floor Area is 145 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating