Spacious internal with entertainer’s balcony | Modern building with low strata
Boasting a generous 84 square metres internally, this sunlit, open plan two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is filled with beautifully floorboarded, flowing spaces that set a comfortable, contemporary scene in a five year old building that offers attractively low strata. With well sized and distinctly separate, carpeted bedrooms that provide ample wardrobe space, its master bedroom is nothing short of a sanctuary, with a huge walk in wardrobe space and neat ensuite. Entertaining guests will be a dream on its full length balcony, with dual access points from its living area and master room for low maintenance, modern living made easy.
Take advantage of these excellent features:
• Modern, five year old building with low strata
• Generous internal area of 84m2
• Two carpeted, separate bedrooms with ample wardrobe space
• Master bedroom with large walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Two contemporary bathrooms (including ensuite)
• Modern kitchen with island bench
• Bright and sunny north easterly aspect
• Large, open entertainer’s balcony
• Stylish floorboards across living areas
• Study nook
• Internal storage
• One allocated car space
• Low maintenance and pet friendly building
• A short distance to local amenities, Wentworth Point public school, the Piazza, Marina Square shopping centre, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229 today.
In line with recent government restrictions, we are temporarily suspending open home inspections and are offering private inspections by appointment, seven days a week. Please contact a member of our sales team to arrange a private inspection of this property. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Floor Area is 115 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating