Truly unique design | Winter garden and water views
Nothing can compete with the simply unique design and shape of this two bedroom, one bathroom sanctuary, elevated on level 25 and boasting spectacular water views from both bedrooms and each living area, highlighted by its floor to ceiling, double glazed feature windows that provide continuous awe. Designed to maximise space with absolute comfort, beauty and functionality, this home offers an endlessly bright easterly aspect, open plan living and dining areas, and modern touches, with a versatile, enclosed winter garden serving as a multipurpose space seamlessly connected or separated at your desire, peacefully perched over the water to feel like you’re forever floating.
Call these beautiful features yours:
• Stunning water views from all angles
• Bright easterly aspect with floor to ceiling, double glazed feature windows
• Seamless connection or separation to multi-functional winter garden, with fully retractable bi-fold doors
• Oversized, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone top bench
• Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Ample internal storage
• Split system air conditioning throughout and freshly painted
• Access to residents only rooftop garden
• One car space, one storage cage
• A short distance to local amenities, Wentworth Point public school, the Piazza, Marina Square shopping centre, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229 today.
In line with recent government restrictions, we are temporarily suspending open home inspections and are offering private inspections by appointment, seven days a week. Please contact a member of our sales team to arrange a private inspection of this property. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
- Floor Area is 89 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating