Sold at 1st open home by John Ye - Agent of Year in Wentworth Point 2019!
Effortless, modern living | True value for money
Ease into the Sydney property market with this impeccable one bedroom, one bathroom apartment that offers easy, low maintenance living entwined with modern beauty. Freshly painted with brand new floorboards throughout, this contemporary and pet-friendly home has been crafted with effortlessness in mind – giving you more time to enjoy life and good company in its large, light filled living spaces.
Take full advantage of these worthwhile features:
• Quality fixtures throughout, including a stylish kitchen with ample sized island bench with stone top
• Spacious and inviting living and dining areas, ideal for entertaining and leisure
• Full sized, separate bath and shower for your uninterrupted comfort
• Cosy, undercover outdoor retreat
• Attractively low strata fees – $780 per quarter
• Split system air conditioning centrally located in living area
• Allocated car space and additional storage cage
• Quiet, security building that is pet friendly
• Newly installed floorboards and a fresh coat of paint
• Access to Pulse club facilities (including an indoor and outdoor pool, tennis courts, gym, library and function room)
• A short distance to Piazza dining, local amenities, public transport and shops.
With nearby Marina Square shopping centre, endless choice in local cafés and restaurants, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station, all a short distance from your doorstep, this superb apartment is ideally suited to the first time owner or investor, requiring nothing more than someone who covets a lifestyle of convenience and style. Make this apartment yours to keep. Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229.
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Gas Heating