Vibrant village atmosphere | Affordable first home buyer opportunity
Simplicity and potential define this privately set, two bedroom, one bathroom home ideally located in a quiet street, just moments away from retail outlets, restaurants and local leafy parks. With a cleverly central bathroom that is closely accessible from both of its well sized bedrooms, this home provides spacious and separate living and dining areas, coupled with the convenience of ample storage space, low maintenance tiling throughout, and a cosy and covered balcony escape. A neat property that is sure to attract any first home buyer seeking a strongly sought after location to move right into, or the opportunity to bring a small renovation project with endless potential to life.
Scheduled to go under the hammer at 3pm on the 12 September 2020.
• Potential to renovate and add value, or move right in
• Two well sized and separated bedrooms, second with built in wardrobe
• One central bathroom with bathtub and shower, closely accessible from both bedrooms
• Spacious and separate living and dining areas
• Kitchen with generous pantry space
• Private and quietly located
• Tiled throughout, freshly painted
• Covered balcony area
• Ample internal storage spaces
• One car space
• Large internal laundry
• NBN access
• 450m from Homebush station, 200m from local restaurants, cafes and shops.
Please register if you plan on attending an open inspection. Ensure your attendance can be accommodated by submitting an enquiry, or SMS Alexander Chidiac 0439 555 999.