Versatile Living | Water and Parkland Views
Rise above the rest on level 18 of one of Wentworth Point’s newest buildings. This spacious, one bedroom, one bathroom sanctuary offers peaceful, partial water views over Wentworth Point and low maintenance living. With distinctive, multiple living areas for entertainment and relaxation in both its enclosed winter garden and separate, open balcony space, this modern apartment also includes a study area for those who want a home they’ll never want to leave.
Make the most of these defining features:
• Partial water and parkland views from level 18
• Attractively low strata fees (approximately $867 per quarter)
• Stylish kitchen and island bench with stone top
• Separate, generous study space
• Large living and dining areas
• Versatile living with beautiful, enclosed winter garden and a separate open balcony area
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• One car space and additional storage cage
• Pet friendly
• Security building
With nearby Marina Square shopping centre, endless choice in local cafés and restaurants, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station, all a short distance from your doorstep, this contemporary home is ideally suited to a professional who wants a sleek home that is adaptable for both work and play. Secure a time to inspect it by contacting John Ye on 0415 133 133 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229 today.