Private and elevated water views | Diverse winter garden
Perched above the rest on level 12, this one bedroom, one bathroom sanctuary offers privately set water and skyline views combined with effortlessly low maintenance and modern finishes. With an oversized bedroom, galley style kitchen, and beautiful bathroom, you’ll enjoy the diversity you can create with its multipurpose, enclosed winter garden feature overlooking picturesque water and skyline below, seamlessly connecting and extending your indoor living and dining spaces with sliding doors, expanding your open plan layout to new heights.
Make the most of these incredible features:
• Level 12 apartment
• Water and Rhodes skyline views
• Bright easterly aspect with great natural light
• Well sized, multipurpose winter garden with private outlook
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas that extend seamlessly to enclosed winter garden
• Modern, galley style kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances, including five cooktop burner and integrated microwave and oven
• Generously sized bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Contemporary bathroom with dual access from living space and bedroom, dual bathtub shower
• Split-system air conditioning in both living room and bedroom
• Internal laundry with washer/dryer in one
• Ample internal storage
• On-site building manager
• One car space, one storage cage
• A short distance to local amenities, Wentworth Point public school, the Piazza, Marina Square shopping centre, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station.
In line with recent government announcements, we are now able to conduct open inspections again, with limits on the number of people inspecting a property at any given time. We strongly encourage you to register ahead to avoid lengthy wait times by contacting Alex Chidiac on 0439 555 999 or Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding