Affordable water views | Convenience and beauty
Make the most of the incomparably convenient location this apartment has in the heart of Wentworth Point and in one of its newer buildings. This contemporary, one bedroom, one bathroom home has a huge, stylish kitchen with endless bench space, spectacular water views and a vibrant easterly aspect that offers plenty of morning sun and natural light. With Marina Square shopping centre directly across the road, and the comforts of its thoughtful finishes such as double-glazed sliding doors, you’ll have the advantage of shopping, dining and recreation at your doorstep, and the peace and quiet of your own sanctuary, elevated on the tenth floor.
Make the most of these defining features:
• Elevated water views
• Easterly aspect
• Modern building (3.5 years old)
• Low strata (approximately $880 per quarter)
• Stylish, large kitchen
• Spacious bedroom with ensuite style bathroom
• Open balcony area with double-glazed sliding doors
• Split system air conditioning in living and bedroom areas
• One car space and additional storage cage
• Low maintenance, pet friendly security building
• Directly across the road from local amenities, shops and close to public transport
With Marina Square shopping centre, endless choice in local cafés and restaurants, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station, all within your immediate surroundings, this contemporary home is ideal for those who love to socialise and dine, and value the luxury of their own stylish sanctuary.
Secure a time to inspect this property by contacting Chedi Chidiac on 0448 301 339 or Alex Chidiac on 0439 555 999 today.