Pure parkland views
Natural light and calming green views combine to make this stunning and privately set home. With open plan living spaces that connect and flow, you’ll appreciate the breeziness of its two separate balconies at either ends, offering space to dine with a tranquil view over parklands, or unwind in your very own outdoor retreat with direct, dual bedroom access.
• 105 sqm internally with two open balconies at either ends
• North/West aspect with elevated parkland views
• Direct and dual balcony access from both bedrooms
• Oversized, open plan living and dining area
• Modern kitchen with European appliances
• Separation between bedrooms and living area
• Study alcove
• Split system air conditioning
• Ample storage cupboards
• Freshly painted throughout
• Low strata levies of $1,182.36
• Healthy, low maintenance building with on-site building manager
• One car space and one storage cage in the security basement
• Conveniently located a short walk to Marina Square shopping centre, the free community shuttle, ferry wharf, and footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Please register if you plan on attending an open inspection. Ensure your attendance can be accommodated by submitting an enquiry, or SMS John Ye on 0415 133 133.