Double balcony, bedrooms & beauty ✌️ | Overlooking parklands ?
This thoughtfully designed two bedroom, two bathroom haven combines spacious separation and privacy with exceptionally maintained comforts in a tranquil and green setting. With a functional floor plan that unites its open study space with seamlessly connected living, dining and kitchen areas, you’ll enjoy instant access to a generous outdoor balcony overlooking beautiful surrounding Woo-la-ra parklands directly opposite your building. Make the most of your own private retreat afforded by the separation of its two bedrooms at the layout’s rear, with direct and dual access to a second balcony space built for solitude. Including luxurious additions such as a huge walk in wardrobe and ensuite, this impeccably kept home is the perfect place to upsize in style.
• Separation between living areas and bedrooms affording privacy and quiet space
• Cool and breezy cross ventilation coupled with ample natural light from its north westerly aspect
• Excellent privacy with main balcony overlooking Woo-la-ra parklands
• Generous open plan living and dining areas
• Seamlessly connected contemporary kitchen with island bench
• Two symmetrically sized bedrooms, main with large walk in wardrobe and ensuite (including bathtub), second with built in wardrobe and close access to main bathroom
• Both bedrooms with direct, dual access to second balcony retreat
• Ensuite with separate bath and shower
• Brand new carpet and fresh paint throughout
• Split system air conditioning
• Study nook
• One allocated car space and storage cage
• Pet friendly building
• Pulse Club membership, including unlimited access to indoor heated swimming pool, gym, oasis outdoor pool and tennis courts
• A short distance to local amenities, the Piazza, Marina Square shopping centre, and an array of public transport options from the ferry, free community shuttle and the footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Please register if you plan on attending an open inspection. Ensure your attendance can be accommodated by submitting an enquiry, or SMS Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229.