Immaculately proportioned one bedroom | Superb full length winter garden
This exquisitely modern, oversized one bedroom apartment provides an undoubted opportunity for a first home buyer looking for generous and even proportions with no wasted space, in a functional and roomy layout that combines low maintenance beauty with affordable strata. Ideally located within walking distance to Bennelong footbridge and the ferry wharf, this open design home offers spacious living and dining areas that extend to a full length, dually accessible winter garden that is brightly versatile with floor to ceiling windows, and the seamless integration of a huge, stylish kitchen with quality stone finishes throughout.
• Larger than average one bedroom apartment of 65m²
• Well proportioned and functional layout, designed to maximise space
• Beautiful multipurpose, dual access winter garden extending across the full width of the apartment
• Bright northerly aspect showcased by floor to ceiling windows
• Open plan living and dining areas with mirror wall, visually amplifying the space
• Huge, contemporary kitchen with European appliances, stone top benches and amply bench space
• Well sized bedroom with walk in wardrobe and private winter garden access
• Contemporary bathroom with stone finishes and frameless glass shower screen
• Split system air conditioning in living room and bedroom
• Ample internal storage cupboards
• One car space and storage cage
• Pet friendly building with low strata
• Conveniently located across the road from Marina Square shopping centre, free community shuttle bus, footbridge (250m) and an array of public transport options from the ferry (450m) public bus and the footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Please register if you plan on attending an open inspection. Ensure your attendance can be accommodated by submitting an enquiry, or SMS Cristian Malgioglio on 0433 111 229.