A first home stand out 🏆
An open-plan design and oversized feel make this first home a superb stand out. Larger than average with welcoming and wide spaces that seamlessly flow outside with its wraparound balcony, it has been freshly painted and is ready to move into, making for a comfortable nest you can unwind in.
• Corner apartment with no adjoining walls
• Large 71sqm internal (approx. 20 sqm bigger than the average one bedroom apartment)
• Spacious 20sqm wraparound balcony
• Large living area
• Study space
• Freshly painted throughout
• One car space and one storage cage
• Part of a well run building
• Pulse Club membership, including unlimited access to indoor heated swimming pool, gym, oasis outdoor pool and tennis courts
• Located a short walking distance to The Piazza, Marina Square shopping centre and footbridge connecting to Rhodes train station, local shops, bus stops, Pulse Club facilities, ferry wharf and Wentworth Point primary school.
• Conveniently located a short walk to Marina Square shopping centre, the free community shuttle, ferry wharf, and footbridge to Rhodes train station.
Please register if you plan on attending an open inspection. Ensure your attendance can be accommodated by submitting an enquiry, or SMS Joseph Chidiac on 0499 998 732.