Split level privacy with three balconies and parkland outlook 🌿
The distinct design of this spacious and privately set home offers generously proportioned separation, split across levels 7 and 8 in a quiet and serene location, with green pastures just outside your window. Downstairs’ entertaining zones combine a modern kitchen, open plan living spaces and seamless integration to a large, outdoor balcony, whilst upstairs provides excellent separation for peaceful, personal bedroom retreat at either ends, each with their own private balcony.
• Unique, spacious split level design
• Great privacy and natural light throughout
• Tranquil green views of Woo-la-ra parklands
• Large modern kitchen with European appliances, open plan living and dining
• Separation between living areas and bedrooms
• Generously sized bedrooms, each with private balcony
• Floorboards downstairs, carpet upstairs, freshly painted
• Large internal area of 94 sqm, understairs storage space
• 22sqm split across three balconies, including downstairs entertainer’s balcony, and private bedroom retreats
• Split system air conditioning in living area and bedroom
• One car space and one storage cage
• Access to Pulse club facilities, including indoor and outdoor pool, tennis courts, gym, library and function room
• Conveniently located walking distance to the foreshore and Piazza shops, close to Marina square shopping centre, Wentworth Point public school, and public transport including ferry & community shuttle bus.
Please register if you plan on attending an open inspection. Ensure your attendance can be accommodated by submitting an enquiry, or SMS John Ye on 0415 133 133.